definition

Here we discuss Music, Movies, Books, and all the incredible Art they inspire.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

POP! goes the Art Blog

Pop art Vader by Dale Loos JrArt has always fascinated me. It’s a huge part of who I am...who I’ve always been. And in light of the last thirty years, The chances of it leaving my life now, is pretty slim.

Movies, music, and books have also played a major role in my life. They have entertained me, inspired me, and have given me comfort in times when the “real” world has left me low.

So I guess it only stands to reason that I should combine them here, on my blog. Insights, entertainment reviews, and my art will be the main focus. But Lord only knows what else I might find for our enjoyment.

I think everyone has an “art” within them. Maybe not the pencil-to-paper kind of art most people think of. But a magic within, that enables them to do something (with seemingly little effort) better than anyone else around.

"Art" comes in many forms. Pop Art seems to have chosen me, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find yours together.

But in the meantime, thank you for stopping by to share mine with me.

With that being said…Welcome! I look forward to your visits. Feel free to direct your questions and comments below. And...

I'll see ya soon.

For 11x14 limited, autographed editions of "Pop Art Vader" (shown above) visit my Ebay seller. or for custom prints and cards, visit my print gallery at Fine Art America

No comments:

Post a Comment